To our valued Koala Living customers and Luxe Members:
Due to recent border restriction in NSW, some of our orders to NSW and QLD may be delayed. Rest assured, we are working hard to prepare and deliver your goods as soon as possible, while caring the health and safety to our staff members.
Our heart goes out to our valued staff and customers in NSW, as we urge everyone to keep social distance while shopping in store or receiving deliveries.
We are here to support, inspire and share how to ‘Live Differently’ and make the best of any situation. We will continue to stay connected with you through our social media platforms. We have some exciting initiatives planned for how you can connect with us online, make sure you’re following us on Facebook and Instagram for future announcements.
We will continue to update you as we know more, but for now we hope that you and your loved ones are healthy. If you have any questions or queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay safe and healthy.
The Koala Living Team
Shipping lead times of your products will depend on a number of factors.
- Your location
- Our partner delivery companies schedules
- The product shipment
Shipping timeframes differ Australia wide. As soon as your order has arrived at our Melbourne warehouse, we will notify you and either automatically book the delivery for dispatch, organise a mutually agreeable delivery time for bulky goods or help you select the best collection day for a Click & Collect orders.
Example: What does 2 weeks from e.g. December 17th mean?
- This example suggests that your order is expected to arrive at our Melbourne Distribution Centre within approximately 2 weeks of the estimated date, in this example, the product can arrive anytime within 2 weeks from 17th of December.
Delivery costs will vary based on the item(s) type, size, weight and location of delivery address. The shipping fee can be determined by entering your postcode at checkout.
In the instance that you receive a message at the checkout stage that we may not deliver to your address, please email email@example.com with your postcode and the products you are interested in purchasing so that we can source a personalised delivery quotation for you.
Currently, Koala Living does not ship outside of Australia.We reserve the right to decline or accept orders to certain locations.
Yes! Customers are more than welcome to organise their own courier. For collections, you will need to notify our online team at firstname.lastname@example.org with authority that someone will be collecting on your behalf.
All items from your order will be shipped together when each item has become available to ship. If you would like for the available items from your order to be shipped separately, you are able to request this and make payment for the extra shipping charges associated with the second or consecutive deliveries thereafter.
Online deliveries will only include delivering the products to your home. At your request, bulky goods can be unpackaged, assembled and have the packaging taken away. However, these are additional costs to be communicated and requested from the delivery driver on the day.
Yes! We do offer free delivery for certain products such as homewares and non-fragile items to selected metropolitan areas within Australia on selected items. If a particular item is free shipping, you will be notified at checkout. Delivery is carried out by multiple third party couriers, therefore, when an item is dispatched from our warehouse you will receive tracking information and by using the couriers tracking website you will receive a more accurate delivery estimate. Please note that we cannot control the delivery schedules of these couriers e.g. day & time.
Furniture is often large and delicate. There are many procedures in the delivery process that must be followed to ensure a reliable, secure and efficient service. As a result, delays can occur during deliveries and extra time may be required. Due to the nature of imported goods, there can be further delays in the shipment of the product(s). Please note that all booking dates are tentative only, and are not guaranteed. If you have provided us with your contact details, our deliveries team will update you on the arrival and the delivery of your furniture via phone or SMS.
DELIVERY TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following applies if you select for a contractor arranged by Koala Living to deliver the goods. (Contractor) instead of collecting or arranging your own collection and/or delivery of the goods.
- With purchases above $500 we require photo Identification.
- It is important that someone is at home to receive delivery of your purchase on the designated day. No specific time of delivery can be provided.
- The delivery and assembly fees are payable to Koala Living directly prior to finalising the purchase order.
- Delivery fees outside of the metropolitan areas will be quoted upon request.
- Free delivery is only offered on selected products to certain locations within Australia.
- Koala Living will only deliver within Australia. We reserve the right to decline or accept orders to certain locations.
- Koala Living purchase orders must be finalised and paid in full prior to delivery or collection.
- Change of mind: We offer 7 days change of mind return policy for all online purchases. However an additional delivery charge might occur if you wish to return the product and exchange the returned product to something else of your liking at the same price or greater.
- It is important that sufficient access is available to deliver the goods you have purchased. In cases where the goods need to be disassembled, additional charges will apply. Lounges that need to be disassembled and reassembled will incur a minimum cost of $250 including GST plus any additional redelivery fee if the lounge delivered needs to be returned to the distribution centre. To avoid re-delivery fees please advise our customer service department in advance of any access problems on (03) 9988 2175.
- Once arrangement for a delivery day is confirmed, there will be a re-delivery charge if no person is at the delivery address on the day of delivery or the delivery is cancelled by the customer on the day of delivery.
- When receiving goods, please inspect thoroughly before signing "Received in good order" as any claims for scratches, marks, dents or other visible damage will not be accepted.
- All packing and wrapping materials are your responsibility and will be left at the premises (delivery address) unless mentioned otherwise.
- Delivery fee quoted does not include assembly, rubbish removal, the removal of any unwanted furniture or upstairs delivery. If you require assembly or rubbish removal you are required to inform the sales team prior to finalising the purchase order. You will be quoted a fee to carry out these services. Koala Living only offer this service within Victoria, New South Wales and Brisbane (depending on the item(s) and location).
- Free furniture delivery promotion, same as other promotions, is only offered within selected promotion period. It can not be associated with other promotion such as 55% off storewide sale. Our current 'Free Contactless Delivery in VIC' is excluded for orders placed during the dates 11-14th Sep, 2020.
Please note that the shipping terms & conditions mentioned are for online orders only and not in conjunction with Koala Living's in-store policies.