All Koala Living prices displayed on the website are in Australian currency and include GST. We accept payment by Visa and MasterCard. All sale prices are shown alongside the RRP for your reference. Prices are subject to change and Koala Living reserves the right to amend prices without notification. Full payment of purchase must be made prior to delivery.
In an effort to keep your payment information secure, we have collaborated with eWay a global omnichannel payment provider processing secure credit card payments worldwide. We do not retain your credit card information after your order is finalised. A Confirmation of purchase order will be sent to you via email. Please ensure that you provide accurate and up to date contact information should we need to confirm the security of your order.
7 Day Change of Mind Returns Policy*
- Can I add an item to my order?
- Can I put my order on hold?
- My products now have a new price, can I price match?
- Why is my order suspicious?
- All photographs of products are provided as a guide only. The colour of products may appear differently to the actual colour, due to the resolution of individual monitors, computers, devices, or lighting variations. We have colour corrected and calibrated as closely to the actual product as equipment allows. We recommend that you book in for a Virtual Consultation so that we can show you the product on video.
- Orders will be processed after the entire order value inclusive of GST has been paid in full.
- Special orders cannot be cancelled or altered once the order is placed and a termination fee of fifty percent (50%) of the total purchase value is applicable.
- We will hold your order up to 6 months free of charge however the storage fee of $5 per day will incur thereafter.
- Prices for Products change from time to time and we do not provide any notice of these changes. Subject to these terms and conditions, once we have accepted your order, we will not amend any prices that apply to the products in that order.
- Koala Living may reject all or any part of your order, or restrict the quantity of special goods without liability to you for that rejection if:
- A product in that order is discontinued and not on order;
- There is an error in the price or the description of the Product posted on the Site;
- The order triggers fraud prevention protocols; or
- We believe that to do so is otherwise necessary or expedient.
We want you to love our products as much as we do. However, if the item is not right for you, no worries!
Our 7 day change of mind policy commences from the moment you receive your goods.
Koala Living is committed to providing exceptional customer service and to save you from having to return the products yourself, all online orders will be collected free of charge.
You can return the product by emailing email@example.com within 7 days, given your product is:
- In original condition
- In original unopened packaging
You will then have 3 options:
- To exchange the returned product to something else of your liking at the same price or greater
- To receive a credit note for the full amount of the product, valid for 3 years for future purchases
- A full refund of the product value
A customer may cancel an order made online within 7 days of receiving the product and receive a full refund after the product has been returned to our warehouse. Please note: Delivery charges are non-refundable.
If after placing an order you wish to cancel it within 7 days, you will receive a full refund. This can be arranged by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This policy applies to online customers only.
ON THE RARE OCCASION
If you find your product is damaged, faulty, missing parts or is the incorrect product, please notify us by emailing email@example.com if you have purchased online and firstname.lastname@example.org if you have purchased in store. Such instances must be reported within 48 hours of collection or delivery and will be assessed under warranty. Please remember to reference your order number, attach images and provide any information possible in order to assist us in helping you. You will then be given the options to organise a replacement, exchange to another product, have a credit note issued or receive a refund.** The mode of delivery or collection must match the mode of return and a Click & Collect must be returned at the customers own cost either via delivery or drop off at the original collection point.
- Koala Living must be notified of an imperfection in the product(s) within forty-eight (48) hours of the Goods being delivered or collected.
- If a customer wishes to cancel their order for a refund, this must be requested within 48hrs of placing the order.
Customers can add item to their order if they have not already received their products. Your orders will be linked and delivered together, with one core delivery fee. There may be extra delivery charges associated with the additional products, depending on the quantity or size of these extras.
Yes, you certainly can put your order on hold. We can hold on to your products free of charge for up to 6 months. If you require us to hold your products beyond this period, a $5 storage fee will be charged per day thereafter.
Yes, we will match any advertised price, as long as you have not yet received your order. However, for membership prices, customers who have paid for their Luxe Membership fee will receive this discount only.
You may receive an email from our team stating that your order has been flagged as ‘suspicious’. Our verification system is a process where new online customers who spend over $1000 are refunded a small amount back into their account to ensure it was certainly the person's name on the card that placed the order. Rest assured we do not necessarily consider your card to be fraudulent as long as the refunded amount can be identified.This is a normal procedure to make sure no one has stolen your card to make an unauthorised purchase. When we refund a small amount back into your account, only the person who owns the account will be able to verify what was sent. Your order can be verified by responding to the email. We will never ask for any sensitive information.
Please note: For all in-store purchases, please email our friendly team at email@example.com.
(*) Variation Understanding: Koala Living sources many unique items that have natural characteristics and are often produced with raw or unrefined finishes. Koala Living's quality control team assess the product(s) on this basis, therefore if an item has only a minor variation from the displayed models in relation to colour, shade, texture or feel, then the item is considered to be reflective of the display models.
(**)This policy applies to orders placed from the 28th of August 2020 onwards only. Orders placed before this will need to adhere to the policies in place at the time of purchase:
- For change of mind and exchange, you may return the product within 3 days of the date of delivery or collection provided that the product is returned in its original condition, with original unopened packaging and is accompanied by the original purchase invoice. A credit note will be issued for the amount of the invoice valid for 3 years from date of issue. If you wish to cancel outside of the change of mind period, your order will incur a 35% cancellation fee and the remaining refunded to the original payment method.
- If after placing an order you wish to cancel it, this must be requested within 48 hours in order to receive a full refund. In the instance your request is beyond 48 hours, you will be issued a credit note valid for 3 years with Koala Living or have the option to exchange to another product of your liking.
Please note that the policies mentioned are for online orders only and not in conjunction with Koala Living in store policies and procedures