All Koala Living prices displayed on the website are in Australian currency and include GST. We accept payment by Visa and MasterCard. All sale prices are shown alongside the RRP for your reference. Prices are subject to change and Koala Living reserves the right to amend prices without notification. Full payment of purchase must be made prior to delivery.
In an effort to keep your payment information secure, we have collaborated with eWay a global omnichannel payment provider processing secure credit card payments worldwide. We do not retain your credit card information after your order is finalised. A Confirmation of purchase order will be sent to you via email. Please ensure that you provide accurate and up to date contact information should we need to confirm the security of your order.
ONLINE PAYMENTS & PURCHASE POLICY
- Orders will be processed after the entire order value inclusive of GST has been paid in full.
- A customer may cancel an order made online within 48 hours of placing the order by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and a full refund of the purchase amount will be refunded into the paid account. This applies to Online customers ONLY.
- For change of mind and exchange, you may return the product within 3 days of the date of delivery or collection provided that the product is returned in its original condition, with original unopened packaging and is accompanied by the original purchase invoice. A credit note will be issued for the amount of the invoice valid for 3 years from date of issue.
- Koala Living is committed to providing exceptional customer service and to save you the trouble of returning the item(s), we will collect the product free of charge.
- Special orders cannot be cancelled or altered once the order is placed and a termination fee of fifty percent (50%) of the total purchase value is applicable.
- We will hold your order up to 6 months free of charge however the storage fee of $5 per day will incur thereafter.
- Prices for Products change from time to time and we do not provide any notice of these changes. Subject to these terms and conditions, once we have accepted your order, we will not amend any prices that apply to the Products in that order.
- Koala Living may reject all or any part of your order, or restrict the quantity of special goods without liability to you for that rejection if:
- a Product in that order is discontinued and not on order;
- there is an error in the price or the description of the Product posted on the Site;
- the order triggers fraud prevention protocols; or
- we believe that to do so is otherwise necessary or expedient.
- Koala Living will not allow discounts to be entered after an order has been placed online and finalised. Promotional discounts need to be used at point of purchase.
- All purchase orders must be finalised and paid in full prior to confirmation of delivery or collection.
- Koala Living accepts the following payment methods for online orders: Visa, MasterCard, Koala Living Gift card and PayPal (eBay purchases only).
- The estimated lead-time of product(s) is an approximation only and is subject to change
- Delivery of product(s) is carried out by external contractors and delivery fee is payable to Koala Living prior to delivery.
- Delivery Price quoted at checkout is an estimation only and should not be considered as definite. Delivery fee quoted does not include assembly, rubbish removal, or the removal of any unwanted furniture. An email must be sent to email@example.com if the following is required. Assembly is only applicable in certain locations within victoria.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to check all item(s) prior to collection from the warehouse/store/external courier and by signing our document, you have declared all items have been checked and collected in good condition.
- Koala Living must be notified of an imperfection in the product(s) within forty-eight (48) hours of the Goods being delivered or collected.
- Koala Living does not guarantee that an item will be replaced if the appeal is seen as unreasonable or outside the Variation Understanding*.
(*) Variation Understanding: Koala Living sources many unique items that have natural characteristics and are often produced with raw or unrefined finishes. Koala Living's quality control team assess the product(s) on this basis, therefore if an item has only a minor variation from the displayed models in relation to colour, shade, texture or feel, then the item is considered to be reflective of the display models.
Please note that the policies mentioned are for online orders only and not in conjunction with Koala Living in store policies and procedures