Furniture is often large and delicate. There are many procedures in the delivery process that must be followed to ensure a reliable, secure and efficient service. As a result, delays can occur during deliveries and extra time may be required. Due to the nature of imported goods, there can be further delays in the shipment of the product(s). Please note that all booking dates are tentative only, and are not guaranteed. If you have provided us with your contact details, our deliveries team will update you on the arrival and the delivery of your furniture via phone or SMS. Delivery of Product(s) ordered is carried out by external contractors and delivery fee is payable to the delivery company. If a delivery date has not been arranged or you would like to be informed about our delivery costs, please contact the nearest store or our customer service directly on (03) 9988-2175. Your delivery fee will depend on the size of the product(s) you purchase, your delivery location, and the accessibility of your delivery location. This will ensure that the delivery fee you are quoted is specific to your delivery details.
Our online delivery charges will be calculated automatically and displayed at the checkout process prior to payment and order completion. Please review these before you confirm your order, as it is your responsibility to be aware of the prices charged on your purchase. Delivery costs will vary based on the item type, size, weight and location of delivery address.
Koala Living offer a Free shipping service for deliveries to selected metropolitan areas within Australian on selected items. If a particular item selected is free shipping, you will be notified at checkout. Once your order has been placed you will be contacted within 2-3 business days to organise an appropriate time for delivery to take place. This service does not include assembly or the removal of packaging. Koala Living does offer assembly and removal of packing within Victoria if required for an additional charge (depending on the item(s) and location).
For a shipping quote, please contact Sales on (03) 9988 2175 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Lead times will vary and the mentioned ETA of a product isn’t reflective of when delivery can take place but more so is an estimate of product arrival.
DELIVERY TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following applies if you select for a contractor arranged by Koala Living to deliver the goods. (Contractor) instead of collecting or arranging your own collection and/or delivery of the goods.
- With purchases above $500 we require photo Identification.
- It is important that someone is at home to receive delivery of your purchase on the designated day. No specific time of delivery can be provided.
- The delivery and assembly fees are payable to Koala Living directly prior to finalising the purchase order.
- Delivery fees outside of the metropolitan areas will be quoted upon request.
- Free delivery is only offered on selected products to certain locations within Australia.
- Koala Living will only deliver within Australia. We reserve the right to decline or accept orders to certain locations.
- Koala Living purchase orders must be finalised and paid in full prior to delivery or collection.
- It is important that sufficient access is available to deliver the goods you have purchased. In cases where the goods need to be disassembled, additional charges will apply. Lounges that need to be disassembled and reassembled will incur a minimum cost of $250 including GST plus any additional redelivery fee if the lounge delivered needs to be returned to the distribution centre. To avoid re-delivery fees please advise our customer service department in advance of any access problems on (03) 9988 2175.
- Once arrangement for a delivery day is confirmed, there will be a re-delivery charge if no person is at the delivery address on the day of delivery or the delivery is cancelled by the customer on the day of delivery.
- When receiving goods, please inspect thoroughly before signing "Received in good order" as any claims for scratches, marks, dents or other visible damage will not be accepted.
- All packing and wrapping materials are your responsibility and will be left at the premises (delivery address) unless mentioned otherwise.
- Delivery fee quoted does not include assembly, rubbish removal or the removal of any unwanted furniture. If you require assembly or rubbish removal you are required to inform the sales team prior to finalising the purchase order. You will be quoted a fee to carry out these services. Koala & Tree only offer this service within Victoria (depending on the item(s) and location).
Please note that the shipping terms & conditions mentioned are for online orders only and not in conjunction with Koala Living's in-store policies.