All Koala & Tree prices displayed on the website are in Australian currency and include GST. We accept payment by Visa and MasterCard. All sale prices are shown alongside the RRP for your reference. Prices are subject to change and Koala & Tree reserves the right to amend prices without notification. Full payment of purchase must be made prior to delivery.
In an effort to keep your payment information secure, we have collaborated with eWay a global omnichannel payment provider processing secure credit card payments worldwide. We do not retain your credit card information after your order is finalised. A Confirmation of purchase order will be sent to you via email. Please ensure that you provide accurate and up to date contact information should we need to confirm the security of your order.
ONLINE PAYMENTS & PURCHASE POLICY
- Orders will be processed after the entire order value inclusive of GST has been paid in full.
- A customer may cancel an order made online within 48 hours of placing the order by sending an email to email@example.com and a full refund of the purchase amount will be refunded into the paid account.
- For change of mind and exchange, you may return the product within 3 days of the date of delivery or collection provided that the product is returned in its original condition, with original unopened packaging and is accompanied by the original purchase invoice. A credit note will be issued for the amount of the invoice valid for one year from date of issue.
- Koala & Tree is committed to providing exceptional customer service and to save you the trouble of returning the item(s), we will collect the product free of charge.
- Special orders cannot be cancelled or altered once the order is placed and a termination fee of fifty percent (50%) of the total purchase value is applicable.
- We will hold your order up to 6 months free of charge however the storage fee of $5 per day will incur thereafter.
- Prices for Products change from time to time and we do not provide any notice of these changes. Subject to these terms and conditions, once we have accepted your order, we will not amend any prices that apply to the Products in that order.
- Koala & Tree reserves the right to decline or accept orders made through the Koala & Tree Website, and from time to time, Koala & Tree may need to restrict the quantity of specific goods.
- Koala & Tree will not allow discounts to be entered after an order has been placed online and finalised. Promotional discounts need to be used at point of purchase.
- All purchase orders must be finalised and paid in full prior to confirmation of delivery or collection.
- Koala & Tree accepts the following payment methods for online orders: Visa, MasterCard, Koala & Tree Gift card and PayPal (eBay purchases only).
- The estimated lead-time of product(s) is an approximation only and is subject to change
- Delivery of product(s) is carried out by external contractors and delivery fee is payable to Koala & Tree prior to delivery.
- Delivery Price quoted at checkout is an estimation only and should not be considered as definite. Delivery fee quoted does not include assembly, rubbish removal, or the removal of any unwanted furniture. An email must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org if the following is required. Assembly is only applicable in certain locations within victoria.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to check all item(s) prior to collection from the warehouse/store/external courier and by signing our document, you have declared all items have been checked and collected in good condition.
- Koala & Tree must be notified of an imperfection in the product(s) within forty-eight (48) hours of the Goods being delivered or collected.
- Koala & Tree does not guarantee that an item will be replaced if the appeal is seen as unreasonable or outside the Variation Understanding*.
(*) Variation Understanding: Koala & Tree sources many unique items that have natural characteristics and are often produced with raw or unrefined finishes. Koala & Tree quality control team assess the product(s) on this basis, therefore if an item has only a minor variation from the displayed models in relation to colour, shade, texture or feel, then the item is considered to be reflective of the display models.
Please note that the policies mentioned are for online orders only and not in conjunction with Koala & Tree in store policies and procedures